Welcome to the Falmouth Commodores
a proud member of the Cape Cod Baseball League
FALMOUTH COMMODORES OF THE CAPE COD BASEBALL LEAGUE
“KIDS CLUB” CONTINUES FOR 2017 SEASON
Calling all Kids!!
The Falmouth Commodores of the Cape Cod Baseball League, in a novel effort to reach out to its fan base, are continuing their “Falmouth Commodore Kids Club (KC)”. KC is a membership organization targeting boys and girls in kindergarten through grade 6. The KC is meant to stimulate children’s interest in baseball at a young age and to build their relationship with the team and its players with the intent of establishing a long-term connection.
Benefits of membership include:
- Commodores Kids Club Membership Card and Lanyard
- Limited Edition Picture Button of Homer, the Team’s Mascot
- Falmouth Commodore Sticker
- Hot Dog Reception with Homer on July 22nd
- Sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" during select games
- Run the Bases after select games
- Name Displayed on our Kid's Club Board and in next year's program book
- Team Photo
- One-time 10% Discount in the Commodores Souvenir Shack
- Other Exclusive Opportunities and Benefits
The cost of membership is $10 per child, per season in kindergarten through grade 6.
The Coordinator of Kids Club is Cathy Uhl, who lives in Falmouth and is a host parent to Commodores players. Cathy said, “This is a unique program in which we can introduce high quality baseball and many of college’s best players to young children. The kids can follow the players through the years, as many of these young men will be drafted by a Major League Baseball team. Who knows, some of these KC kids may come back as players for the Commodores.”
You may sign up via our Online Store or by downloading our Kid's Club Application and sending back to
Cathy Uhl c/o Falmouth Commodores Kids Club, PO Box 808, Falmouth MA 02541.
Any questions, you may contact Cathy Uhl at email@example.com or 607-372-3162.
The Commodores are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and are one of ten franchises of the Cape Cod Baseball League. The Commodores play 22 home games at Guv Fuller field in downtown Falmouth. Admission is free but donations are gratefully accepted.